Welcome to «seatrac.gr», a website owned and administered by the company with the company name «ΤΟΒΕΑ ΜΕΠΕ ΜΗΧΑΝΟΛΟΓΙΚΕΣ ΕΦΑΡΜΟΓΕΣ» and distinctive title «TOBEA», having its registered seat at 289, Old National Road Patron - Athinon St, Patras, Greece, VAT number 800394232, Greece [«we», «us», «our», «TOBEA»].
Collecting Personal Information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system.
- information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths.
- information such as your email address, your number of your mobile phone, your choice of your favorite Seatrac, which you enter when you sign up.
- information that you enter when you create a profile on our website for example:
- your name (*)
- your surname (*)
- email address (*)
- number of your mobile phone (*)
- information such as your name and email address, that you enter in order to set up subscriptions to our emails and newsletters.
- information that you enter while using the services on our website.
- information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it.
- information that you post to our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet, which includes your username, profile pictures, and the content of your posts.
- information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our website, including its communication content and metadata.
- any other personal information that you send to us.
* Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Using your Personal Information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following reasons:
- administering our website and business
- personalizing our website for you
- enabling your use of the services available on our website
- sending you non-marketing commercial communications
- sending you notifications by email or sms to your mobile phone that you have specifically requested
- sending you our newsletter by email or sms to your mobile phone, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter)
- sending you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
- providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information)
- dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
- keeping our website secure and prevent fraud
- verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service) and
- other uses.
*If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
We will not supply your personal information without your permission to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Sharing Personal Information
We may share your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may share your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
Saving your Information
International Data Transfers
- Information that we collect may be stored, processed in, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries, which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area.
- Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available via the internet around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
- You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section.
Retaining Personal Information
- This Section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Without prejudice to article of the previous section we will usually delete personal data falling within the categories like date/time.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings and
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Security of your personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential, we will not ask you for your password except when you log in to our website.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or sending message to your phone.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity.
*We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third Party Websites
Our website includes hyperlinks and details of third party websites. We have no control over them and we are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- by email address: email@example.com
- by post to: Old road Patras-Athens 289 TK 26504, Arachovitika
- by phone to: +30 2610 932240
- by fax to: +30 2610 932243
The Website hosts live images of the beaches that SEATRACs are installed.
Changes to this Privacy notice
This notice was last updated on the 17th July 2020. TOBEA may amend this privacy notice from time to time to keep it up-to-date or to comply with legal requirements without any prior notice to you. Where TOBEA discloses your personal information to its agents or employees for these purposes, the agent or the employees will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, TOBEA may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.